We’re committed to making your education affordable
- Hollins awards nearly $24 million annually in financial aid and scholarships.
- Virginia Guarantee: Hollins will guarantee an admitted traditional-aged, full-time Virginia undergraduate entering in 2017-18 at least $23,000 per year.
- Hollins, like most private colleges and universities, distributes larger financial aid awards than public universities.
- Hollins offers more aid per student, on average, than many in-state and out-of-state public universities thanks to generous support from our alumnae. This makes our net cost comparable or more affordable than public institutions once financial aid is factored in. View our Affordability Worksheet (PDF) for more detailed information.
- 99% of our students receive some form of financial assistance.
- Our students graduate in an average of four years instead of five or six years (the norm at many universities), saving thousands of dollars in college fees and debt after graduation.
- All students who visit campus before May 1 of their senior year and matriculate at Hollins will receive a one-time, $500 visit scholarship.
scholarships and awards
Find out how you can receive scholarship support to make your Hollins education even more affordable.Multiple Opportunities