We’re committed to making your education affordable
- Hollins awards nearly $20 million annually in financial aid and scholarships.
- Virginia Guarantee: Hollins will guarantee an admitted traditional-aged, full-time Virginia undergraduate entering in 2016-17 at least $20,000 per year.
- Hollins, like most private colleges and universities, distributes larger financial aid awards than public universities.
- 98% of our students receive some sort of financial assistance.
- Our students graduate in an average of four years instead of five or six years (the norm at many universities), saving thousands of dollars in college fees and debt after graduation.
- All students who visit campus before May 1 of their senior year and matriculate at Hollins will receive a one-time, $500 visit scholarship.
scholarships and awards
Find out how you can receive scholarship support to make your Hollins education even more affordable.Multiple Opportunities