We’re committed to making your education affordable
- Hollins will guarantee an admitted traditional-aged, full-time Virginia undergraduate entering in 2016-17 at least $20,000 per year.
- We award nearly $20 million each year in financial aid and scholarships.
- 98% of our students receive some form of financial aid.
- We distribute larger financial aid awards than public universities.
- Our students graduate on average in four years instead of five or six years (the norm at many universities). That’s why they save thousands of dollars in college fees and debt after graduation.
scholarships and awards
Find out how you can receive scholarship support to make your Hollins education even more affordable.Multiple Opportunities