We’re committed to making your education affordable
We’re committed to making a Hollins education affordable for our students. Information regarding scholarships for 2016-17 will be posted soon. Please check back later.
- We guarantee at least $15,000 each year to a traditional-age, full-time Virginia undergraduate who begins in 2015-16.
- We award nearly $20 million each year in financial aid and scholarships.
- 97% of our students receive some form of financial aid.
- We distribute larger financial aid awards than public universities.
- Our students graduate on average in four years instead of five or six years (the norm at many universities). That’s why they save thousands of dollars in college fees and debt after graduation.
scholarships and awards
Find out how you can receive scholarship support to make your Hollins education even more affordable.Multiple Opportunities