How to Apply
We are excited to learn of your interest in applying to Hollins!
Office of Admission
7916 Williamson Road
Roanoke, VA 24020
- SAT or ACT scores
SAT code: 5294
ACT code: 4360
- An official copy of your high school transcript
- A secondary school report or letter of recommendation completed and mailed to Hollins by your counselor or academic advisor. (Extra letters of recommendation are welcome, but not required)
- ZeeMee (optional)
Help us get to know the person behind the application with ZeeMee. This free, online virtual resume allows you to share videos and images to showcase your true self in a creative way. This is an optional feature for Hollins applicants.
You may also submit your undergraduate application using the Common Application online (http://www.commonapp.org)
Hollins grants four credits for a score of 4 or 5 on the College Board Advanced Placement Tests.
A student who is enrolled in high school and an accredited college or university will receive Hollins credit if all of the following conditions are met:
- Hollins offers a comparable course
- The college or university course is recorded on an official college transcript
- The student earns at least a C in the course
Hollins awards college credit to students who have received an International Baccalaureate diploma with a score of 30 or higher. Students must also have no score less than four in any one of the six examination groups.
If you are interested in receiving a dual enrollment credit evaluation, an official transcript from the community college in which you are enrolled must be provided to the registrar.
Director of Admission