The most active women on campus are also the happiest, and many of us credit our involvement in clubs and organizations as one of the best parts of our Hollins experience.
Student Government Association
Student government is a vital part of Hollins life. All undergraduates are members of SGA. With more than 80 SGA positions, you can be an active leader on campus.
Find your best fit
Hollins is home to many clubs and organizations.
- BACKBONE, Cargoes, Cyborg Griffin, and Gravel: campus literary journals
- A.C.C.E.N.T. (Association of Countries, Cultures, Events, and National Traditions)
- ADA (school spirit)
- African Student Union (ASU)
- Arts Association
- Asian Student Alliance (ASA)
- Black Student Union (BSU)
- Colleges for CEDAW (Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination Against Women)
- Community Garden
- Disabled Students Union (DSU)
- Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance (FMLA)
- Fencing Club
- Freya (service organization)
- Hollerin’ Collies
- Hollins Investment Club (HIC)
- Hollins Outdoor Program (HOP)
- Hollins Repertory Dance Company (HRDC)
- Hollins Student Theatre Association (HSTA)
- Hollins Young Adult Book Club
- Kingdom Come Community (KCC)
- Level Up!
- Model United Nations/Arab League
- Outdoor Athletes
- PreMedical Sciences
- Public Health Club
- Radio at Hollins (RAH)
- Roarin’ Ink and Poetry (RIP)
- Roll With It
- Sexuality and Gender Alliance (SAGA)
- Students Helping Achieve Rewarding Experiences (SHARE) – community service
- Students for Environmental Action (SEA)
- The Young Writers Initiative (TYWI)
- Unión de Estudiantes Latines
- Women Who Appreciate Anime (WA2)
If you find something that you want to get involved in, go for it. If the first thing you get involved in isn’t something you really want to do, do something else because that’s what we’re always doing; we’re switching around, trying to find the best fit.
Select link in Lower Single Testimonial block