The Eleanor D. Wilson Museum maintains an active schedule of exhibitions and educational programs throughout the year. We embrace an all-inclusive approach to exhibiting and advancing the study of modern and contemporary art by presenting world-class exhibitions, educational programs, tours, workshops and lectures.
The Museum has become what it is today through the generosity of many institutions, individuals, community partnerships, grants, and the support of people like you.
Your support helps us to:
- Keep the Eleanor D. Wilson Museum's doors open to everyone, free of charge
- Provide original exhibitions showcasing new work by regional, national and internationally known artists, presented in new and innovative ways
- Preserve, expand, interpret and protect our collection for the enjoyment of the community
- Provide informative and varied lectures and other events
- Provide workshops for students and adults
- Work with local K-12 schools to create and provide programs and resources for their students
- Engage, entertain, and enlighten the community
- Introduce children to the exciting world of art
- Create and distribute several award-winning publications throughout the year
Make a gift to the Eleanor D. Wilson Museum today. It takes just a few minutes. Every gift is tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Gifts of any size have a major impact on all that we do.
To find out more, download a copy of our giving card (PDF).
For more information on ways you can support the Eleanor D. Wilson Museum, please contact Michelle VanVliet, Administrative Assistant, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: (540) 362-6496.