Molly received a Bachelor of Arts in mathematics from the College of the Holy Cross in Worcester, MA in 2014. She also attended North Carolina State University where she received her master’s and Ph.D. in mathematics.
She loves living in Roanoke and exploring trails and greenways with her dog Mookie! Her favorite sports team is the North Carolina Courage.
Areas of Expertise
- Combinatorics, particularly connections between combinatorics and representation theory and topological combinatorics
- MATH 105: QR in Today's World
- MATH 241: Calculus I
- MATH 255: Matrices and Linear Algebra
- MATH 343: Combinatorics
- MATH 472: Senior Seminar II
- Ph.D., mathematics, North Carolina State University, 2019
- M.S., mathematics, North Carolina State University, 2016
- B.A., mathematics, College of the Holy Cross, 2014
- Recipient of the Provost Doctoral Recruitment Fellowship at N.C. State; won the Gertrude McBrien Prize in Mathematics at the College of the Holy Cross in 2014.
- My research interests are in combinatorics. My main focus of research is on the combinatorics of crystal graphs. These are certain graphs that arise in representation theory that have a beautiful combinatorial description.