The most active women on campus are also the happiest, and many of us credit our involvement in clubs and organizations as one of the best parts of our Hollins experience.
If you find something that you want to get involved in, go for it. If the first thing you get involved in isn’t something you really want to do, do something else because that’s what we’re always doing; we’re switching around, trying to find the best fit.
Student Government Association
Student government is a vital part of Hollins life. All undergraduates are members of SGA. With more than 80 SGA positions, you can be an active leader on campus.
Find Your Best Fit
Hollins is home to nearly 30 club and organizations.
- The Album, Cargoes, Cyborg Griffin, and Gravel: campus literary journals
- A.C.C.E.N.T. (Association of Countries, Cultures, Events, and National Traditions)
- ADA (school spirit)
- Arts Association
- Asian Student Alliance
- Better Together Now
- Black Student Alliance
- Community Garden
- Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance
- French Club
- Freya (service organization)
- Grapheon (arranges programs of literary interest)
- Hollins Circus
- Hollins Activity Board
- Hollins Outdoor Program (HOP)
- Hollins Repertory Dance Company
- OUTloud (promotes the equality of all)
- Pre-Medical Sciences
- Riding Club
- SHARE (community service)
- Students for Environmental Action
- Voices for Unity
- WA2 (Women Who Appreciate Anime)
- Hollins Outdoor Athletics