Cultural & Community Engagement (CCE) works to build an inclusive community. CCE promotes acceptance and celebrates cultural differences through leadership opportunities, programs, and events.
CCE Offers a Wide Range of Services
- Provides cultural leadership opportunities
- Assists with retention and graduation of students from underrepresented groups at Hollins
- Organizes workshops to become allies to lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender students
- Advocates for diverse students, faculty, and staff
- Collaborates with and supports student organizations’ programming efforts and campus-wide initiatives
- Serves as a community liaison