How We Help
To help you build a successful career and job search strategy, we’re offering a new resource, at no cost to you.
We’ll deliver the nation’s top career authors and experts right to your computer for live webinars. Alumnae/i also have access to the recordings and PDFs of their presentations anytime, via any device.
Internships and Career Advising
Over and over, alumnae tell Hollins how much they want to help their alma mater. There’s nothing more rewarding than giving back to what’s meant so much to them.
Five alumnae came back to campus this spring for Hollins’ first alumnae-in-residence program. Participants represented various areas in the public service sector, including government, political organizations, and nonprofits. They engaged with students in groups and individually, both inside and outside the classroom. Shown from left:
- Jennifer Barton Boysko ’89 represents the 86th district in the Virginia House of Delegates
- Sarah Poulton ’06 is the service and technology procurement team leader for the City of Charlotte
- Leigh Ann Wood Gillis ’97 is founder and principal of the LAWGroup, Inc., a political consulting firm in Atlanta
- Mary Catherine “M.C.” Andrews ’86 is senior strategist at Vianovo in Washington, D.C.
- Lindsay Lucas ’08 is assistant program manager with International City/County Management Association in Washington, D.C.