Seniors! The Career Center may be your most important campus resource during your final year at Hollins.
You should feel confident in the abilities you attained here. That’s why we’ll help you channel those talents into your job search.
How we can help
- Skills-building workshops
- On- and off-campus job fairs
- Learn how to write the perfect cover letter
- Make your resume stand out
- Learn how to search for jobs effectively and efficiently
- Sign-up for mock interviews
- Use the Career Center’s video interviewing station
- Apply to graduate/professional schools
- Attend Hollins University networking events
- Keep a spreadsheet to organize job search contacts and networking contacts