The engagement of alumnae in the life of Hollins is critical to the success of the university and the strategic plan. The Alumnae Engagement Initiative, endorsed by the Board of Trustees and Alumnae Board, and led by Judy Lambeth ’73, seeks to engage all alumnae to:
- Refer and recruit prospective students
- Provide internships, career mentoring, and more to help prepare students for careers and life after Hollins
- Connect with each other and with Hollins
- Support the Hollins Fund, student scholarships, and other priorities
This multifaceted and multiyear initiative honors and advances the remarkable legacy of women who attended Hollins. It serves and supports our current students and also launches them into a lifetime of active engagement with their alma mater. It will help us attract increased numbers of qualified women who want to pursue a Hollins education and join the Hollins network.
We invite all alumnae, and all who love Hollins, to join us.
Hollins Ambassadors Circle
The Hollins Ambassadors Circle is a volunteer recognition society created to honor the extraordinary and exemplary commitment of time and talent given by alumnae/i, parents, and friends to support the Alumnae Engagement Initiative: enrollment, career, alumnae to alumnae, and philanthropy. We are grateful to all of our alumnae, parents, and friends who give of their time and talent to Hollins. See the list of members for 2015-16 here (PDF).
The Hollins Alumnae Association Facebook page spotlights some of our incredible volunteers from the Hollins Ambassadors Circle. Meet some of our Ambassadors:
- Jacque Hall Smith ’66
- The Class of 2016 Senior Legacy Committee
- Alexis Hair Tahinci ’06 and Becca Stuart Hague ’06
- Ashlee Kneip Ligon ’06
- Judy Morrill ’84
- Judy Lambeth ’73
- Savon Shelton Sampson ’04
- Ashton Little ’12
- Elizabeth “Missy” Green ’97
- The Class of 1975 Reunion Team
- Christina Flores Dimacali ’93
- Erica Feiste ’03