International Students

International students and their families are expected to contribute toward the annual expenses of a Hollins education. Hollins awards scholarships for international students with previous demonstrated academic success up to one-half tuition per year.

To be considered for financial assistance, you should complete the College Board’s International Student Certification of Finances (PDF) and submit it with your Hollins application.

Please note that U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service regulations prohibit most students in F status from accepting paid employment anywhere except on the campus where they are studying.

A limited number of student jobs on the Hollins campus are available for international students with financial need.