First-Year Student Deadlines
- Complete FAFSA online (www.fafsa.ed.gov) with the Department of Education: October 1 – February 15
- Early decision application due (binding): November 1
- Early action application due (non-binding): November 15
- The Secular Society Scholars application priority deadline: December 1
- Mail parent and student tax returns to Hollins: January 1 – April 15
- Regular decision priority application due: February 1 (Applications are invited until the class is full.)
- Candidate reply date: May 1. Make your deposit online.
Transfer Student Deadlines
- Application deadline (for fall semester): February 1
- Application deadline (for spring semester): December 1
Applications received after the deadlines will be considered on a space-available basis.