How to Register
Or, register by fax or mail. A registration form is available in PDF format. Faxed registrations must include credit card information. Payment must be received with registration.
Tinker Mountain Writers’ Workshop
P.O. Box 9552
Roanoke, VA 24020-1552
NOTE: Registration is first-come, first served. Some workshops will fill quickly — please register early and clearly note your order of preferred choices. Must be 18 or older to attend.
Workshop: June 7-12, 2015
Fee: $795/$500 deposit* ($100 discount for Hollins alumnae/i or previous participants)
Housing is available on campus or at area hotels. Campus dorm rooms are fully air-conditioned with shared, hall bathrooms. On campus housing is available on a first-come, first-served basis. Room blocks are available at the Country Inn & Suites www.countryinns.com/roanokeva ($60/night, queen, $70/night, king; limited service; 540-366-5678; reference code 150607HUWS). Room blocks will be held until May 25, 2014.
Fee: $225 / $150 deposit*
Meal plan includes breakfast, lunch, and dinner served in the main dining hall. The dining hall offers a variety of food options, including vegetarian fare.
Fee: $200 / $100 deposit*
*Balance due May 4, 2015. Registrations after May 5 must be paid in full.
Cancellation and refund policies
- Deposits are nonrefundable after April 1, 2015
- All requests for refunds must be made in writing. Payment in full is due May 4, 2015.
- If you cancel your registration less than 30 days before the start of your class, your entire payment will be forfeited. No refunds will be given for those who must leave the conference early.
- In the unlikely event that we cancel your workshop, we will refund your payment in full.
- If you registered by mail and none of the workshops you requested is available, we will refund your payment in full.