For rising 9th-12th-grade girls:
Sunday, July 19 – Saturday, July 25, 2020
An innovative investigation…a business banquet…an entrepreneurial endeavor! At the home of Hollins’ Entrepreneurial Learning Institute, you will see how to turn your passion into practical applications. Learn what it takes to start your own business and develop solutions to real-world problems, all in a fun and relaxed environment.
During this session, we will explore business concepts and models, and visit some of the most intriguing entrepreneurial organizations in the region. You’ll discover that not all businesses require large sums of money to get started, and that your creativity and problem solving can be formalized into something useful to others. After this week, you will be engaged and empowered in entrepreneurship!
Day (9 am – 5 pm): $400
- A deposit of $200 is required at the time of registration.
- Campers who register and pay the nonrefundable $200 deposit by March 15 receive a 10% discount on the total camp cost.
- All payments are due in full by June 1, or your registration will be canceled and your deposit will not be refunded.
- Professor, Practice-Business; Director, Entrepreneurial Learning Institute
- Has had a successful business career which included positions ranging from Wall Street to Main Street
- Her practical experience serves as a framework for academic subject matter that is beneficial for students, particularly as it relates to real world applications and job placement.
- Her extensive professional experience reflect a unique combination of business acumen and academic passion that contributes to the value of job placement in a liberal arts setting.