We have had to make the difficult decision to cancel Hollinsummer 2020 due to COVID-19. All registrants will receive a 100% refund for any payments made toward Hollinsummer. Contact us at email@example.com if you have additional questions.
For rising 9th-12th-grade girls
Sunday, July 19 – Saturday, July 25, 2020
Spend a week at the summer home for the Hollins Theatre Institute exploring your passion for all things theatrical through a smorgasbord of options! At Theatre Summer Camp you’ll learn basic theatre and vocal performance skills, improv, write a scene, sing and dance, perform in the showcase at the end of the week, and maybe even experience a bit of the wizardry and magic of theatre technology. Hollins faculty and staff members collaborate in a highly supportive and creative environment, with revolving guest experts on special topics. Come find yourself on stage with us!
Day camp (9 am – 5 pm): $400
- A deposit of $200 is required at the time of registration.
- Campers who register and pay the nonrefundable $200 deposit by March 15 receive a 10% discount on the total camp cost.
- All payments are due in full by June 1, or your registration will be canceled and your deposit will not be refunded.
- Conducts the Concert Choir and Chamber Singers
- Teaches Sight-Singing, Conducting, Broadway History, and a first-year seminar
- Frequent guest conductor for All-County and All-District Choral Festivals
- Adjudicator for honor choir auditions and District Choral Assessments