For rising 9th-12th-grade girls
Sunday, July 18 – Saturday, July 24, 2021
Spend a week at the summer home of the Hollins Theatre Institute exploring your passion for all things theatrical through a smorgasbord of options including performance skills, improv, scene writing, a bit of wizardry and magic of theatre technology, and song and dance. Share your talents with classmates in a showcase at week’s end. Come find yourself on stage with us!
Day camp (9 am – 5 pm): $400
- Register and pay the nonrefundable $200 deposit by March 1 to receive a 10% discount.
- Currently teaching Acting Techniques, Beginning Acting, and Scene Study (for Adults)
- Served as Director of the Theatre Program at Stuart Hall School where he built an inclusive and award-winning program
- Certified by the Society of American Fight Directors and the British Academy of Dramatic Combat in multiple weapons
- Other professional stage acting work includes: Shakespeare Theatre, D.C.; American Shakespeare Center; Virginia Shakespeare Festival; Virginia Stage Company; The Shakespeare Forum; Vanguard Theatre Company, U.K.; Next Stage Theatre; and Heritage Theatre Festival
- Has had placements for practical training at the Globe Theatre, London, and conducted academic research at the Shakespeare Institute Library in Stratford-Upon-Avon
- Conducts the Concert Choir and Chamber Singers
- Teaches Sight-Singing, Conducting, Broadway History, and a first-year seminar
- Frequent guest conductor for All-County and All-District Choral Festivals
- Adjudicator for honor choir auditions and District Choral Assessments