- Bachelor’s degree in a liberal arts or sciences discipline (or the equivalent)
- Official transcripts with a 2.5 minimum GPA
- PRAXIS I score, or sufficient SAT or ACT scores, or successful completion of PRAXIS I (Math only) and the VCLA.
- Personal statement
- Three letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: Rolling Admission
- $405 per credit hour
- Licensed, practicing teachers receive a $100 per course discount.
- Students must pay a nonrefundable deposit of $100 at the beginning of each semester (credited toward the semester’s tuition charges).
- Technology fees:
- $85 (part time, fall/spring term)
- $170 (full time, fall/spring term)
- $90 (summer)
- Full-time students are required to pay a health services fee each term ($187.50)
Student scholarships, loans, and grants are available. To apply for these, students must complete the FAFSA annually.
Want to Know More?
Program director Lorraine Lange is happy to answer your questions.