- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Undergraduate transcripts
- Letters of recommendation
Application deadline: February 15
- Summer 2020 tuition: $830 per credit hour, or $9,960 for the normal load of three four-credit courses.
- New students must pay a nonrefundable deposit of $400 within two weeks of their acceptance. Returning students must pay a nonrefundable deposit of $200 by May 15 (deposits credited toward summer tuition charges).
- Technology fee: $90/summer
- Housing: $1,270
- Health services: $40
Student scholarships are available. To apply for these, students must complete the FAFSA annually.
Want to Know More?
The Playwriting Program Director Todd Ristau is happy to answer your questions.