- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university
- Official transcripts with a 2.5 minimum GPA
- Personal statement regarding your educational objectives
- Three letters of recommendation
Application Deadline: Rolling Admission
- $405 per credit hour
- Licensed, practicing teachers receive a $100 per course discount.
- Students must pay a nonrefundable deposit of $100 at the beginning of each semester (credited toward the semester’s tuition charges).
- Technology fees:
- $85 (part time, fall/spring term)
- $170 (full time, fall/spring term)
- $90 (summer)
- Full-time students are required to pay a health services fee each term ($187.50)
Student loans are available to students enrolled at least part time (two or more courses in spring and fall and one course in summer). To apply for these, students must complete the FAFSA annually. Check with your school division to see if any tuition benefits are available.
Want to Know More?
Program director Lorraine Lange is happy to answer your questions.