Creative Writing applicants must submit:
- A portfolio of original work
- A brief statement of educational objectives
- Three letters of recommendation
- Undergraduate transcript
Stipends and student scholarships are available. To apply for these, students must complete an application for stipend scholarship and the FAFSA annually.
Application deadline: January 6
$21,264 for 2018-19
- Nonrefundable application fee: $40
- New student nonrefundable deposit: $500
- Technology fee: $325 per year
- Health services: $350 per year
Want to Know More?
The Creative Writing MFA Program Director Thorpe Moeckel is happy to answer your questions.