Health and Counseling Services is here to help you identify and manage your health needs. We provide individual primary care and promote wellness and disease prevention.
What We Offer
All services are free to students except for specialized tests, immunizations, and some supplies.
- Primary care for acute and chronic conditions such as asthma, diabetes, colds, flu, allergies, stress, sleep disorder, anxiety, and more
- GYN services, including pregnancy tests and contraception
- Information on nutrition, smoking prevention, and exercise
- Pap and STD testing by appointment
- Immunizations for flu, meningitis, and foreign country travel requirements
- Counseling services