Application deadline: December 1
The admission process is highly selective. For low-residency acceptance, applicants must be mature, mid-career working artists. A bachelor's degree (with an undergraduate major in dance) or equivalent dance experience is required.
Applicants are asked to submit:
- an application form and $40 processing fee
- official transcripts of academic work
- DVD of selected works (maximum length-12 minutes). Please also include a content page listing the title of work, name of the choreographyer, name of music and composer (if applicable), and performers. If the applicant is a performer in a group work, please scribe designation in some way. DVDs must play on a standard U.S. DVD player.
- at least three current letters of recommendation
- resume of experience
- artist's statement (this should include artistic goals for the period of study)
- application for fellowship (This form must be submitted at the time of application from those who are interested in receiving financial assistance). This application is available as a PDF.