Saturday, April 20, 2013, 1 p.m., the Moody Center
The Hollins Student Conference provides an opportunity for the university community to come together to showcase and celebrate scholarly and creative undergraduate work. The conference scope is broad and will feature a variety of podium presentations, poster presentations, and performances from across the disciplines. Awards will be given for the top presentations and performances. The conference is sponsored by the President's Office.
We are proud to announce the winners of the first Hollins Student Conference, held April 2012.
- Winners of the Performance section are Kayla Oelhafen '12 (first), Calisto Thompson '14 (second), and Jaclyn Donnelly '13 (third).
- Winners of the Poster section are Sarah Jarosinski '12 (first), Chesley Ammerman '13 (second), and Nancy VanNoppen '12 (third).
- Winners of the Podium section are Sarah Stone '12 (first), Kelsey Deforest '13 (second), and Kylie McCormick '12 (third).
- Conference information sessions: Wednesday, February 27, from 5:15–5:45 p.m. and 5:45–6:15 p.m., Goodwin PDR
- Application and sponsor forms due: Friday, March 15, 5 p.m.
- Presentation guidelines and tips session: Thursday, April 4, 5:15-6:15 p.m., Goodwin PDR
- Conference registration opens: Friday, March 15, 5 p.m.
- Conference: Saturday, April 20, 1:00 p.m., Moody.
Information and Forms