Class news for all classes and graduate programs is published in each issue of Hollins magazine*. Tell your classmates what's going on in your life — interesting stories, travels, children, jobs, or anything you want to share.
Deadlines for submitting your news:
- Winter issue: September 1
- Spring issue: December 1
- Summer issue: March 15
- Note: you can submit news ANYTIME to your class reporter or to Hollins! We'll save it for the following issue of the magazine!
- Stay in touch with classmates on social media, too:
- Email your class reporter - List of Class Reporters
- Please include your full name and class year in the subject line of your email.
- If you need a class reporter's mailing address, log in to the Online Alumnae/i Directory and look up your class reporter. If you have trouble, please contact Alumnae Relations at firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) Tinker1.
- You may submit your news directly to Hollins within the Online Alumnae/i Directory - select the "Class Notes Form."
- If your class does not have a class reporter, send your news to email@example.com or Letters Editor, Hollins University, P.O. Box 9657, Roanoke, VA 24020.
- Send firstname.lastname@example.org the date of your wedding or commitment ceremony and include the full names and class years of alumnae/i participants.
- Please know that ceremonies more than a year old at time of submission will not be listed. Wedding photos more than a year old at time of submission cannot be printed due to space limitations.
- Send email@example.com the date of your child's birth or adoption, gender, and full name. Please include your full name and class year and other parent information you would like to share.
- Please know that births and adoptions more than a year old at time of submission will not be listed. Due to space limitations we are unable to print baby photos.
- To send photos of an alumna/us wedding, commitment ceremony, or of a group of alumnae/i, the photos need to be scanned at 300 dpi and no smaller than 4 x 6 inches and saved as a JPG or TIF file.
- Send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please identify everyone in the photo with their full name and class year.
- Send hard copy photos to Letters Editor, Hollins University, P.O. Box 9657, Roanoke, VA 24020.
- Photos more than a year old at time of submission cannot be printed due to space limitations.
- To notify Hollins of the passing of a classmate, please send email@example.com a link to an obituary along with the full name and class year of the alumna/us.
- Send hard copy information to Alumnae Relations, Hollins University, P.O. Box 9629, Roanoke, VA 24020.
- The magazine prints edited obituaries after the class letters section.
- Hollins also maintains an In Memoriam list on our website.
*Class reporters are volunteers elected by their class. They are responsible for the accuracy of information reported in class letters. The letters editor edits letters for brevity and magazine style. Class letters are currently only available in the print edition of Hollins magazine.