GWS graduates: Where are they now?
- Chelsea Anne Marie Clarkson '10 has been named a resident community changemaker in Sarasota, Florida. Changemakers are named because of their "enthusiasm for their neighborhood, earnest desire to connect with their neighbors, and serious interest in the art and science of community change."
- Courtney Chenette '09 is a third-year law student at Pace University School of Law; 2011 recipient of the Justice for Women Award at Pace; featured in The National Jurist. More »
- Victoria Crump '06 is a Ph.D. candidate in communication and culture at Indiana University
- Alexandra Pilafian Lee '07 is a philanthropy assistant for FeedMore in Richmond
- Hilary Dubose '05 completed her M.A. degree in human development and food security at Roma Tre University; is in Haiti helping direct post-earthquake relief projects for Catholic Relief Services. More »
- Carrie Hart '06 is Coordinator for Violence and Response in the Student Development Office at Elon University
- Writtika Roy '08, M.D., University of Mississippi Medical Center
Others have gone on to:
- Attend graduate and professional school in medicine, law, international development, nursing, women's health, social work, and women's studies
- Work at nonprofit organizations such as Planned Parenthood, Teach for America, United Way, Catholic Charities Refugee Resettlement Program, Armenian Volunteer Corps
- Work at a variety of for-profit and educational organizations, including Apple Computer, The Roanoke Times, University of Chicago, Kentucky Department of Fish and Wildlife Resources