This is our bold perspective on education. It’s a real-world — even other-worldly — way to learn that’s relevant, rewarding, flexible, and fun.
Here are the lists of skills and perspectives in the program. Put them together, and you have ESP.
- Oral Communication
- Applied Quantitative Reasoning
- Applied Research Techniques
- Aesthetic Analysis
- Creative Expression
- Ancient and/or Medieval Worlds
- Modern and/or Contemporary Worlds
- Social and Cultural Diversities
- Scientific Inquiry
- Global Systems and Languages