Universidad de las Americas (UDLA) is one of Mexico’s finest universities, offering:
- Strong academic programs
- Mexico’s lowest student/faculty ratio
- Excellent library and computer facilities
What You’ll Learn
UDLA offers a wide range of courses taught in English and Spanish. Students with strong Spanish language skills may enroll in regular university classes with Mexican students. Others enroll in courses designed especially for international students.
Courses help students develop an understanding of Hispanic cultures and the Spanish language. These feature field trips to ancient ruins and other historic sites.
Living in Mexico
UDLA is situated between Puebla’s colonial architecture, shops, and lively night clubs; and Cholula’s magnificent ancient pyramid. Its central location in Mexico provides an ideal base from which to explore the country’s many diverse regions. The cultural attractions of the world’s largest city, Mexico City, are also only 60 miles away.
- Open for both fall and spring semesters
- You must be a junior with a 2.7 cumulative GPA
- You must have at least one year or its equivalent of college Spanish